DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced | 640 Thermal + 48MP Visual

Advexure

Reactions
The cat is out of the bag in terms of DJI’s new Mavic 2 Enterprise model that they are officially announcing in just about seven hours (8am ET on Dec 15th). sUAS News posted the below article a short time ago introducing the new DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced.

This platform features a 640x512 30Hz thermal camera with a 16X zoom together with a 48MP 1/2” visual camera (32X digital zoom). The Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced can also be equipped with an RTK module.

In the morning once we are able to share additional info, the Advexure team will be further breaking down the differences between this new platform from DJI and the Autel EVO II Dual.

The Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual Advanced will begin shipping from Advexure in Q1 2021.

Reactions: Kbviper and gspell
The cat is out of the bag in terms of DJI’s new Mavic 2 Enterprise model that they are officially announcing in just about seven hours (8am ET on Dec 15th). sUAS News posted the below article a short time ago introducing the new DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced.

This platform features a 640x512 30Hz thermal camera with a 16X zoom together with a 48MP 1/2” visual camera (32X digital zoom). The Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced can also be equipped with an RTK module.

In the morning once we are able to share additional info, the Advexure team will be further breaking down the differences between this new platform from DJI and the Autel EVO II Dual.

The Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual Advanced will begin shipping from Advexure in Q1 2021.
@Advexure I am interested in proceeding with a purchase. Please share quote.

We have three Mavic Enterprise Duals (and 1 MEZ) and are definitely looking to expand our fleet. It sounds like they addressed a lot of the shortcomings of the present MED. It will be interesting to see the pricing. From the limited specs available, it appears that the batteries will likely be compatible amongst the whole Enterprise line, including the Advanced, which would be nice.

• Love
Reactions: Advexure
@Advexure I am interested in proceeding with a purchase. Please share quote.
Please complete a "Request a Quote" submission on our website for the DJI M2EA here: DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced to receive pricing when it comes available. The M2EA will not begin shipping until the end of Q1 2021.

Anticipated cost? Is that information available?
Not yet available but we would we anticipate under the price of the Autel EVO II Dual which is $9,998.

We have three Mavic Enterprise Duals (and 1 MEZ) and are definitely looking to expand our fleet. It sounds like they addressed a lot of the shortcomings of the present MED. It will be interesting to see the pricing. From the limited specs available, it appears that the batteries will likely be compatible amongst the whole Enterprise line, including the Advanced, which would be nice.
Certainly agree that DJI addressed many of the shortcomings of the M2ED/Z. The batteries are the same across the M2E line so your current batteries (+ Smart Controller, props, cases, add-on modules, etc) are all cross compatible with the M2EA. The new RTK Module however is not backwards compatible and only the Smart Controller can be used with the M2EA, standard controllers are not compatible.

The cat is out of the bag in terms of DJI’s new Mavic 2 Enterprise model ... introducing the new DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced.
After returning my Autel Evo 2 Duo (flys like a slug and non-radiometric camera) and being unimpressed with the current Mavic E Duo, this just might be the thing I'm looking for.

Is the thermal camera radiometric?

Reactions: Gringorio
After returning my Autel Evo 2 Duo (flys like a slug and non-radiometric camera) and being unimpressed with the current Mavic E Duo, this just might be the thing I'm looking for.

Is the thermal camera radiometric?

Yes, the M2EA’s camera is radiometric, however FLIR tools cannot be used for reporting as this sensor is not a FLIR sensor.

In Germany, M2EA incl. RTK will cost EUR 7,000.- (~ US $ 8,500,--)
Thanks for the insight, however DJI Enterprise has not yet officially released any pricing for the North American market but this helps gauge expectations for our market assuming that the pricing being shared with you is from an official dealer in Germany that is sharing official pricing that DJI has provided to them.

Thanks for sharing. Thumbswayup

assuming that the pricing being shared with you is from an official dealer in Germany
It is an official DJI dealer. Just an additional note: Prices given are end-user prices incl. VAT. (Currently 16%, but effective Jan. 2021, Germany falls back to it's 'old', 19% VAT. so we might see a price increase)

1608129913667.png

Reactions: Advexure
Thanks for the insight, however DJI Enterprise has not yet officially released any pricing for the North American market but this helps gauge expectations for our market assuming that the pricing being shared with you is from an official dealer in Germany that is sharing official pricing that DJI has provided to them.

That's 6500 Eur including 20% VAT. The actual cost is 20% lower - I'd expect US price to be in the range of 5-7k based on peoples assumptions online and from this source. Time will tell.

Interesting that DJI got added to the US Entity list a couple days after M2EA announcement. Any idea how this may impact M2EA and other DJI products in general, i.e. price increase, scarcity, other?

Interesting that DJI got added to the US Entity list a couple days after M2EA announcement. Any idea how this may impact M2EA and other DJI products in general, i.e. price increase, scarcity, other?

In the short term it could affect product supply for a few product lines where DJI has US companies downstream in their supply chain as the entity list will prohibit those companies from exporting to DJI. Shouldn't have much of an impact aside from those few product lines where DJI will need to quickly shift downstream suppliers to non-US entities.

I wonder if you can purchase it without he RTK module. That is something I would not see myself using any time soon

Looks like a great drone for inspection. Does any know the size of the thermal imaging sensor? I am trying to compare it to the larger and more expensive XT or XT2 which provides the same thermal resolution. Many thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S