DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced | 640 Thermal + 48MP Visual

Looks like a great drone for inspection. Does any know the size of the thermal imaging sensor? I am trying to compare it to the larger and more expensive XT or XT2 which provides the same thermal resolution. Many thanks

640x512

Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced pricing was provided to Advexure today and is priced at $6,240. Estimated shipping is March/April.

Yes, the M2EA’s camera is radiometric, however FLIR tools cannot be used for reporting as this sensor is not a FLIR sensor.
I’ll be curious on the JPegR image files and the Flir Tools. I was under the assumption that was a thermal metadata standard. I had an inexpensive handheld Radiometric, NonFlir that produced JPegR and were viewable & Dx of thermal data like my Flir XT & XT2 JPegR images. Sad if they produce different JPegR metadata. I can understand they provide there Own Dx Tool program, but I’d assume FlirTools could read as well.

Either way, it’s exciting to know this little unit will be 640 Full Radiometric. That’s a significant advantage over other small platforms... particularly when you consider the cost normally associated with Full Radiometric being $3-6k more than Standard Radiometric sensors.

Reactions: Mharz
Something that has not been clear on the all of the websites that I have visited on this new drone.

DJI Care/Enterprise Shield DOES come with the aircraft according to Drone Nerds.
For me this is one of the reasons I chose this drone over the Evo 2 640T. I unfortunately have had to use Enterprise Shield on our Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual at work, and it was one of the least painful warranty/replacements I have ever had. Within two weeks a brand new drone was shipped to us.

I preordered and as of right now I still have no shipping date. Hopefully soon though as it would have to be by Wednesday to keep in line with the Shipping in March statement.

DJI Care/Enterprise Shield DOES come with the aircraft according to Drone Nerds.
That is what I have seen, although now I’m going to double check.
Same. Waiting on ship notification.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21