DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic 2 hack parameters

Paulo Lobo

Reactions
Hi !

Anyone working with mode_sport_cfg_tilt_atti_range|g_config_mode_sport_cfg_tilt_atti_range and speed ?
After this parameter mod, the simulator show high speed with 83km/hour but on the real flight it only get´s 65km/hour....

But its not only this parameter, if you modify only this one the sportmode will not have more speed... on dji mavic 2 there must be another one that controls the drone speed, and its different from dji mavic 1 !!

Reactions: Jerry
Flight mode 0 if you want speed...

Cffimx3.jpg

I don't fly my DJI aircraft in manual, I care too much for my gimbals and I have racer style quads for that. Only tested long ago to check it worked as expected like on the old Naza.

I don't fly my DJI aircraft in manual, I care too much for my gimbals and I have racer style quads for that. Only tested long ago to check it worked as expected like on the old Naza.

We are speaking about dji mavic 2 not other dji drones.

DON'T DO MODE 0 ON AIR2! just tried and mine did a front flip straight into the concrete. Exploded into pieces, was so fast I couldn't have reacted in time even if I had known that was going to happen. All I did was press forward on the stick and boom. **** the air2 anyways... Its garbage compared to a real mavic

DON'T DO MODE 0 ON AIR2! just tried and mine did a front flip straight into the concrete. Exploded into pieces, was so fast I couldn't have reacted in time even if I had known that was going to happen. All I did was press forward on the stick and boom. **** the air2 anyways... Its garbage compared to a real mavic
Sorry to laugh at your misfortune. It just reminded me of a time maybe 40 years ago when my father was into RC planes. He had bought a just released top of the line controller. Unknown to him (since it was before internet) the controller was buggy. He was coming in for a landing, out of the blue it did a full elevator down, nosed dived into the runway and exploded into a cloud of balsa wood. I just remember the stunned silence of everyone at the AMA field.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998