DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic 2 Pro Drone With Smart Controller and Fly More Kit - $895.00

flflyer

Premium Pilot
Reactions
SOLD DJI Mavic 2 Pro Drone With Smart Controller and Fly More Kit - $895 SOLD

I prefer local pickup so you can try before you buy, but I will ship if needed.

If it is still listed it is still available and for sale.

I list my items, usually, at fair market prices and they are firm. Please do not offer lowball prices, as I will not answer the message. However, you can keep an eye out as I may find I have to reduce it after advertising it and not getting any interest.

Total Kit includes:

- Mavic 2 Pro
- Set of ND Filters
- 2 x Batteries (less than 10 cycles each)
- 4 x Pairs of Propellers
- DJI Smart Controller
- Charger (for 4x batteries at once + remote controller)
- USB-C Cable for Transfer
- 1 x Hard Case (Not shown but included)

The DJI Mavic Mavic 2 Pro and all of the accessories included are in good physical condition. It flies great and all functions operate as they should. Never crashed. You will never find a more complete Mavic 2 Pro setup.

The actual pictures of the Mavic 2 Pro being sold here were taken on the day this ad was posted.

Please, NO lowball offers or trade offers.

If you need additional information or would like to comment on this ad please use PM....................

Due to spammers harvesting email addresses, telephone numbers, and other information, I will not respond to PMs r emails like "Is it still available", or different types of generic requests.

I will remove the ad when it is sold or not available.

DJI, Phantom, Spark, Flymore, Drone, Yuneec, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0., Quad, Airplane, Airplanes, RC, Radio Control, Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic Zoom, Zoom, Wookong, Phantom 4, Aviation, Mavic Air 2, Mavic 2 Air, Smart Controller, Thermal, Camera,

Attachments

• DSCN3580.JPG
    DSCN3580.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 43
  • DSCN3581.JPG
    DSCN3581.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 38
  • DSCN3583.JPG
    DSCN3583.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 37
  • s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 39
  • s-l1600 (7).jpg
    s-l1600 (7).jpg
    355.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Reactions: antonebear
DJI Mavic 2 Pro Drone With Smart Controller and Fly More Kit - $895

I prefer local pickup so you can try before you buy, but I will ship if needed.

If it is still listed it is still available and for sale.

I list my items, usually, at fair market prices and they are firm. Please do not offer lowball prices, as I will not answer the message. However, you can keep an eye out as I may find I have to reduce it after advertising it and not getting any interest.

Total Kit includes:

- Mavic 2 Pro
- Set of ND Filters
- 2 x Batteries
- 4 x Pairs of Propellers
- DJI Smart Controller
- Soft Case
- Charger (for 4x batteries at once + remote controller)
- USB-C Cable for Transfer
- 1 x Hard Case (Not shown but included)

The DJI Mavic Mavic 2 Pro and all of the accessories included are in good physical condition. It flies great and all functions operate as they should. Never crashed. You will never find a more complete Mavic 2 Pro setup.

The actual pictures of the Mavic 2 Pro being sold here were taken on the day this ad was posted.

Please, NO lowball offers or trade offers.

If you need additional information or would like to comment on this ad please use PM....................

Due to spammers harvesting email addresses, telephone numbers, and other information, I will not respond to PMs r emails like "Is it still available", or different types of generic requests.

I will remove the ad when it is sold or not available.

DJI, Phantom, Spark, Flymore, Drone, Yuneec, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0., Quad, Airplane, Airplanes, RC, Radio Control, Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic Zoom, Zoom, Wookong, Phantom 4, Aviation, Mavic Air 2, Mavic 2 Air, Smart Controller, Thermal, Camera,
How many flights on the two batteries?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas