DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic 2 Propellers

Kstarestrella

Reactions
I'm looking for the quietest Mavic 2 Propellers. Not sure which ones to buy. I want quiet ones not sure which ones to get on ebay or Amazon, however I saw this video on YouTube today about the noise level of these 2 propellers this guy got and measured the dB with his phones microphone. How accurate is it to use the phone to measure dB. Watch the video to understand it. Cause to me the white ones do sound a lot louder but he mentioned the wind warning when flying high. Posting the link.

I'm looking for the quietest Mavic 2 Propellers. Not sure which ones to buy. I want quiet ones not sure which ones to get on ebay or Amazon, however I saw this video on YouTube today about the noise level of these 2 propellers this guy got and measured the dB with his phones microphone. How accurate is it to use the phone to measure dB. Watch the video to understand it. Cause to me the white ones do sound a lot louder but he mentioned the wind warning when flying high. Posting the link.

Just stick with stock which are excellent on the Mavic 2.

Cheap enough---2 complete sets for $13--- for emergency spares

File off all the raised lettering

Reactions: WithTheBirds
the blades have raised lettering this contributes to.00001% extra noise and resistance , cant hurt to remove so I did. you ever see any props other then drone props with raised lettering or symbols? of course not, its a dumb idea

the blades have raised lettering this contributes to.00001% extra noise and resistance , cant hurt to remove so I did. you ever see any props other then drone props with raised lettering or symbols? of course not, its a dumb idea
I suspected as much. No harm in a bit of extra tinkering- it’s good therapy.

the blades come off an assembly line , there is extra flashing and seams on all blades , I have been working with plactics for years mostly styrene , model airplanes armored vehicles , spent thousands of hours cleaning and sanding any rough edges. master airscrew had the most flashing on the set I got, may not make much difference but im a nut when it comes to smooth plastic. I was joking about being a genius lol

the blades come off an assembly line , there is extra flashing and seams on all blades , I have been working with plactics for years mostly styrene , model airplanes armored vehicles , spent thousands of hours cleaning and sanding any rough edges. master airscrew had the most flashing on the set I got, may not make much difference but im a nut when it comes to smooth plastic. I was joking about being a genius lol

What this guy is telling you is don't mess with the stock blades unless you have a hard on for plastics like himself.

im very surprised that master airscrew have not yet made there props for the mavic 2 series .i emailed them about a month ago and they said they are working on them .but surely since the mavic 2 are out 1 year you would think they be made by now .dont like using the cheap props on amazon most of the time there useless

im very surprised that master airscrew have not yet made there props for the mavic 2 series .i emailed them about a month ago and they said they are working on them .but surely since the mavic 2 are out 1 year you would think they be made by now .dont like using the cheap props on amazon most of the time there useless
The MAS props for Mavic Pro work on the M2. The stock M2 props are slightly longer than the MAS M1 props but the winglet on the end doesn’t produce downward thrust so the surface area on the props are about the same and the pitch of the MAS for M1 is still higher than the pitch of the stock M2 props

I agree from a marketing standpoint they should just make some that are labeled for use with the M2 but functionally the MAS M1 props probably wouldn’t be much different.

Like I said in post #2 the stock props on the M2 are excellent even if you use them on the M1 so it’s probably gonna be tough for MAS to design a pro that’s better than stock and also better than the M1 MAS for the M2 and they know they are gonna be tested so it would bad for their brand if they come out with props that don’t have a noticeable difference over stock.

That’s just my theory

Following this with interest .. I've just received an email from MAS and they said that they're working on a dedicated set for the M2 but as mentioned already, it's been some time now..? MAS better watch out or the M3 will be out before they know it ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661