DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic 3 Propeller

Images below
Hello.! In answer to your question I suggest you spare no expense and change the propellers. A hit propeller and even more so, which in your case had loss of the rubber tips makes the propeller lose balance, which will cause vibration in the motor and consequently in the entire structure of the drone, I think it is risking your equipment for an accessory that is not worth its price and risk damaging the drone. Replace damaged propellers with new ones and discard them. Greetings.👍

Light poles (street or parking lot) are my nemesis.

They tend to jump out when flying sideways for a trucking shot with the P3P and P4P.

Usually due to the barometric altimeter losing altitude, pass by fine in one direction, and smack it on the way back.

Hopefully, the M3 with 360 CA will put that in the past!

Trees are the Bain of a drone pilots existence.

Images below
Yikes, replace those. In fact, even if there is no "visible " damage, replace ALL props after any crash. They are cheap and you never know if there is the start of an invisible stress fracture that will cause complete failure once under flight stress. $2000 drone or $40 props??? If any of the crash props "look" flawless, they can be kept as emergency backups.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Replace them, it's not worth the heartache if one shreds itself in air because of cracks.

I did not mean to be cheap, just asking is it really necessary if it has a small damages. It all adds up, just saying. Would you change a new tire every time you hit a small nail?
The only thing keeping your drone in the air are those spinning props. When they are damaged in any way, replace them ASAP! They are not repairable. If the nail were in a tire of your airplane, would you be so cavalier? Car tires never leave the ground!

Reactions: MR.G
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos