DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 DJI MAVIC AIR 2 | JL WRANGLER | ST AUGUSTINE BEACH | ACTIVE TRACK 3.0

MORTON

Reactions
Got some fun in the sun on this one with the wife and two of our children. Had a blast!

Couldn’t get Parallel Mode to work right to save my life though. Any suggestions? I was only going like 8mph but it kept wanting to follow behind instead of from the side..

Is that Crescent Beach?only part of St Augustine Beach I am familiar with is by the pier and you can’t drive on it.

Reactions: MORTON
Is that Crescent Beach?only part of St Augustine Beach I am familiar with is by the pier and you can’t drive on it.
No it is St Augustine Beach. You enter on A St which is about .25 of a mile down from the pier and from A St all the way down to Ft Matanzas is driveable but only South bound in direction. Also, you cannot launch or land your drone on the actual beach. So I’m that case I launched at the entrance, selected active track, and drove from A St down to the first exit which is Ocean Dr or something like that and landed on my Jeep hood after exiting.

From the entrance on A st to the 1st exit is about 1.5 miles and from the entrance on A St to the very last exit is about 10 miles

Good to know, headed back down there Sunday. Thank you!

No it is St Augustine Beach. You enter on A St which is about .25 of a mile down from the pier and from A St all the way down to Ft Matanzas is driveable but only South bound in direction. Also, you cannot launch or land your drone on the actual beach. So I’m that case I launched at the entrance, selected active track, and drove from A St down to the first exit which is Ocean Dr or something like that and landed on my Jeep hood after exiting.

From the entrance on A st to the 1st exit is about 1.5 miles and from the entrance on A St to the very last exit is about 10 miles

Never used Active track, but been wanting to.

You should it’s fun and if you figure out Parallel Mode let me know haha

Tried it yesterday with my car. Unfortunately, shortly after I took off, I made a right hand turn and it just followed me like a normal Active track. I need to play with it more.

Tried it yesterday with my car. Unfortunately, shortly after I took off, I made a right hand turn and it just followed me like a normal Active track. I need to play with it more.
I’ve been flying for awhile now and I haven’t figured it out yet. There definitely a sweet spot for speed and starting point or so I’ve noticed. I still can’t get it to work right on a moving vehicle... Maybe they will address in an update or maybe I don’t know what I’m doing altogether haha

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DOM112