DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Air, crashed, arm popped off

mar10029

Reactions
Hey,

I have a DJI Mavic AIr. I had a crash, and it looks like one of the arms popped off. Doesn't seem to snap back on, cable is intact. Didn't want to try to push too hard, seems to be some sort of spring mechanism in the socket. Any ideas what to try? See photo.

dji_arm.jpg

Hey,

I have a DJI Mavic AIr. I had a crash, and it looks like one of the arms popped off. Doesn't seem to snap back on, cable is intact. Didn't want to try to push too hard, seems to be some sort of spring mechanism in the socket. Any ideas what to try? See photo.

View attachment 126409
I've never tried to repair one but they do have a spring inside try Google there are videos on repair or wait for someone to come along that has worked on them sorry I'm not able to help good luck.

Thanks! It's odd, it doesn't really seem broken, just like it popped off. It's just when I try to reinsert it, the spring compresses but there's no "catch"

Thanks! It's odd, it doesn't really seem broken, just like it popped off. It's just when I try to reinsert it, the spring compresses but there's no "catch"
I'm not 100% sure but I think the spring has to be rewound for tension on the arm kinda like a pullcord but different type of spring . i would wait for someone that has experience fixing them you don't want to break something trying to get it back on

Hi, as per the above reply I'm aware you can buy new parts and won't have to replace the whole drone. I guess your fed up rite now but 'chin up' it can be sorted. Good luck

Wow, that's an incredible video! So cool that someone put all that time into making it. I think that's beyond my skill set, but I also am not sure that's what I need to do. Nothing on the arm actually seems broken the way it looks in the video, it seem to have just become disconnected. I may end up sending it in for repair...

Hey,

View attachment 126409
This just happened to me. What fix did you come up with? I cant seem topop it back in.

Hey,

View attachment 126409
This just happened to me. What fix did you come up with? I cant seempop it back in.

Attachments

• 20210916_103506.jpg
    20210916_103506.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78