DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Battery Issue - Fixed!!

tydrones

Reactions
Hey all !

I tried doing the new update and had a battery issue showing two lights which won't charge, turn off or upgrade which was later solved. I did a video just to help anyone avoid getting the same problem I had in the future. been told by DJI to always update via the PC in future. hope this help you out.

I just signed up today to say thanks man! you saved my Mavic, only had one battery to use I wont be updating from the app anymore. cheers!

Reactions: tydrones
Thanks, Ty!

The last MP firmware update (v01.04.0000) I did (using my MacBook Pro and DJI Assistant v1.1.6) worked fine with the MP and all the batteries but, for some reason, it did not update the controller! I noticed this afterward by looking at the version numbers in the DJI Go 4 app. The controller was connected to the MP continuously during the update attempt. I "re-updated" using Assistant with the very same results: no controller update!

I then switched my connection to the DJI Go 4 app (v4.1.11) and, once again, re-updated the MP and the controller. This time the controller successfully updated!

Your post and my experience lead me to believe that there may be an inconsistency in the result of updates done via Assistant and Go. I guess if one doesn't work, try the other!

Theo

Reactions: tydrones
Thanks, Ty!

The last MP firmware update (v01.04.0000) I did (using my MacBook Pro and DJI Assistant v1.1.6) worked fine with the MP and all the batteries but, for some reason, it did not update the controller! I noticed this afterward by looking at the version numbers in the DJI Go 4 app. The controller was connected to the MP continuously during the update attempt. I "re-updated" using Assistant with the very same results: no controller update!

I then switched my connection to the DJI Go 4 app (v4.1.11) and, once again, re-updated the MP and the controller. This time the controller successfully updated!

Your post and my experience lead me to believe that there may be an inconsistency in the result of updates done via Assistant and Go. I guess if one doesn't work, try the other!

Theo
Trust me DJI need to sort themselves out... it seems they don't know what they doing over there.

I just signed up today to say thanks man! you saved my Mavic, only had one battery to use I wont be updating from the app anymore. cheers!

thank you, always happy to share what would help others out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin