DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic pro 01.04.0500

Mavic pro firmware 01.04.0500 Whats the best firm ware to roll back too
not sure if you can roll back any more ,someone will know i'm sure

I know my other drones well, but I just picked up a pristine formally owned MP. I thought I read you cannot revert somewhere, but I have not attempted to do so. Maybe another more experienced member can chime in.

I likewise would like to hear some feedback on this question...
From personal experience please, and not conjecture. ?

I have a no fly zone we’re i live but it more than five miles from there so my bird won’t take off ??
Well there’s nothing about 5 miles that’s significant. In the US you need LAANC authorization to fly inside any controlled airspace. It’s important you understand the rules and they are actually pretty easy to follow in regards to airspace. Use AirMap or KittyHawk to get authorization.

Once you have done that and know the other rules you have to follow then why should someone sitting at a desk in China who doesn’t know you who maybe has never even been to this country who has never known real freedom tell you what you can and cannot do. Why should you have to ask this person permission to do anything?

I say no. This is America, the land of the free! Like bald eagle you will fly. Rid yourself of the chains DJI has put on you.

Downgrade to 01.04.0300 and do this

Fly safe and be free

Reactions: JohnnyJ105
Well there’s nothing about 5 miles that’s significant. In the US you need LAANC authorization to fly inside any controlled airspace. It’s important you understand the rules and they are actually pretty easy to follow in regards to airspace. Use AirMap or KittyHawk to get authorization.

Once you have done that and know the other rules you have to follow then why should someone sitting at a desk in China who doesn’t know you who maybe has never even been to this country who has never known real freedom tell you what you can and cannot do. Why should you have to ask this person permission to do anything?

I say no. This is America, the land of the free! Like bald eagle you will fly. Rid yourself of th

Good morning.
i have mavic pro alpine and installed the super parcher 2.0 but i still get NFZ notifications. this alpine model has different configuration than the mavic pro?. what can i do with the NFZ? thanks.

If you did the mod correctly, youll still get a NFZ notification but it wont prevent you from flying.

I live two kilometers from the airport and when I turn on my drone in my house to make some configuration I get a message and it says: in ten seconds the aircraft will land.

I live two kilometers from the airport and when I turn on my drone in my house to make some configuration I get a message and it says: in ten seconds the aircraft will land.
then do the mod again, it wasn't done/didn't flash correctly. You should see the nfz message on your controller, but that's it...

[QUOTE = "ratjr15, publicación: 1057893, miembro: 112549"]
luego haga el mod nuevamente, no se realizó / no parpadeó correctamente. Debería ver el mensaje nfz en su controlador, pero eso es todo ...
[/CITAR]
Hola de nuevo.
Thanks for the answer but... With firmware 300?

¡Exactamente! I restarted all again, I have now alpine with fcc, without NFZ, with 700 firmware, different parameters. Perfect! My last mavic pro was same. Has anyone the same but with firmware 500?

Attachments

• IMG_20200719_011622.jpg
    IMG_20200719_011622.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 23
Reactions: CAIRO
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member