DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji mavic remot control mod

Maybe once you purchase the app from the guy who put the time and effort into this, he will allow custom wording.

Anyone know how to change shareware word to our own word?

View attachment 40653

IMG_3745.JPG

:troll face: ;-)

Donate to participate moding...

And why not? the guys in the modding scene who gave us the bag of tricks we have now, and the ability to use whatever firmware we wont, let alone the other tricks they have given us, cost them their own time, and they have given up significant amounts of time for FREE, when they could of been earining serious money from the daily work, or spending more time with their family.

Giving back a little helps them develop more and better applications. The likes of the NLD Application, this application for killing the annoying beep, apps to allow waypoint mapping, etc etc.

Reactions: amalia saputro
there are 3 of us on this thread, and you are speaking to the wrong person :)

Im very interested too, who do I donate to? I downloaded the app but havent used it yet, waiting for others feedback. I will donate more if i can change the wording and sounds...PM me if this can be done..

Im very interested too, who do I donate to? I downloaded the app but havent used it yet, waiting for others feedback. I will donate more if i can change the wording and sounds...PM me if this can be done..
Mee too, realy thanks and want to donate it... Who the person can i contack?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS