DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji mavic remote antenna cable snapped, unable to find replacement

Before trying to answer you questions I would like to make a suggestion to you for several reasons. One of the things that will get you more respect in this forum and elsewhere is paying attention to proper grammar, spellling, punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure as well as succinctly stating the ideas that you are presenting so there is no doubt in what you're asking or contributing. Your writing is the only thing that represents you on this and other forums. Secondly, this will help reinforce your education and what you have in store in your life going forward. I would like to provide a metaphor for what I'm saying. My father once told me, as I was about to start my first job; Don't dress for the job you have, but dress for the next job you'll want. I think you would benefit from "dressing up" your posts within the forum with the aforementioned things. While you can get away with casual typing, loosey-goosey adolescent grammar, poor punctuation and lazy sentence structure I suggest you use the forum as a training ground for college or whatever the next step in your life will be. Being constantly and always disciplined, particularly in language arts will help you a ton here and in the future. I'm not trying to be the grammar police, but trust me- this will only help you.... Just a piece of big brother advice.

Now getting to your issue... I'm not sure what "SMA" means in this context or what you are planning with some sort of "pitgail" connection, but one thing that I do know. If one cable is still plugged into a controller, the second port from the controller will be disabled.
OMG - winner of the most pompous ego-inflating post ever.

OMG - winner of the most pompous ego-inflating post ever.
What the- Are you dirkclud? You and him have the same picture.

What the- Are you dirkclud? You and him have the same picture.
You can disagree with what I wrote, or ignore it altogether. The choice is yours. But it was written in earnest and sincerity to help you. Don't use that member's example of how to treat others on this forum regardless of how you feel about their posts.

There is a quote that I think a lot of folks would benefit from: "Don't raise your voice when you should be reinforcing your argument". When you hear someone "raising their voice" you know that they have nothing substantive to say.

You can disagree with what I wrote, or ignore it altogether. The choice is yours. But it was written in earnest and sincerity to help you. Don't use that member's example of how to treat others on this forum regardless of how you feel about their posts.

There is a quote that I think a lot of folks would benefit from: "Don't raise your voice when you should be reinforcing your argument". When you hear someone "raising their voice" you know that they have nothing substantive to say.
Oh believe me. i aggree. i just dont get why your getting attacked like this. 😬

Oh believe me. i aggree. i just dont get why your getting attacked like this. 😬
Some folks just get out of bed on the wrong side and just have to pee on someone else. It is a prime example of how NOT to treat people. If you take the high road there isn't anything that people like this can do to upset you.

Some folks just get out of bed on the wrong side and just have to pee on someone else. It is a prime example of how NOT to treat pe

Some folks just get out of bed on the wrong side and just have to pee on someone else. It is a prime example of how NOT to treat people. If you take the high road there isn't anything that people like this can do to upset you.
oh ok.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost