DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI mic inputs on DJI controllers.

Reactions
I would like to see DJI incorporate a mic and headphone ports into there remotes for people that like to stream and even commentate on there videos as the drone is flying. As an owner of both the Air 2s and Mini 3 pro I think that DJI should consider putting mic jacks on there remotes. It would be a nice touch for those that want to vlog with there drone.

You must be talking about RC and/or the RC Pro, because as for as I know you can do this with most if not all phones. I am pretty sure you can use the DJI wireless mic in the usb-c ports on both of these but if not Drone Valley has a few options and a video showing how to use them.

I would like to see DJI incorporate a mic and headphone ports into there remotes for people that like to stream and even commentate on there videos as the drone is flying. As an owner of both the Air 2s and Mini 3 pro I think that DJI should consider putting mic jacks on there remotes. It would be a nice touch for those that want to vlog with there drone.
It's 2023, wouldn't you prefer some type of wireless or bluetooth solution?

Reactions: DisasterPastor
What's wrong with a separate mic and recorder? When you take off, stand in front of the drone while filming and clap, that way you can sync your sound to the video.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BluMav