DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI MINI 2 RTH Battery issues.

My Colorado

Reactions
Hi I am new to drone flying and have an issue with my drone and the batteries, while flying the RTH setting for the battery reads as zero (0). How do I fix this so it reads correctly?

Welcome to the forum from the NT. You could try resetting the firmware, I haven't had this problem myself, but find resetting or connecting the drone to assistant often resolves some of the small issues.
Regards

Welcome to the forum from the NT. You could try resetting the firmware, I haven't had this problem myself, but find resetting or connecting the drone to assistant often resolves some of the small issues.
Regards
Thanks I will try doing that.

Welcome to the forum @My Colorado

Strange . . . to clarify, if you're flying and battery dropping normally over the flight slowly / evenly to say 35%, you hit RTH, or it goes into 'enough battery' RTH, and then it just drops out and reads 0% ?

If so, it could be some sort of firmware thing, so let us know how that goes doing an update or other such.

Hi I am new to drone flying and have an issue with my drone and the batteries, while flying the RTH setting for the battery reads as zero (0). How do I fix this so it reads correctly?
Could you explain your issue some other way?
I can't work out what the issue is.

Whatever it is, it's unlikely that messing with firmware would make any difference.

Perhaps take a screen capture showing what you are talking about or use a video capture app on the phone.
XRecorder works well for me on an Android phone.

Reactions: tlswift58
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78