DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI mini 2

When it comes to 'sales' who actually knows. It's more likely the Mini (first one, not the second one), will be on sale at that time to clear out inventory than the new one.

Also there wasn't a need to create an additional thread for this when you already had a thread of the same title posted earlier.

I just ran to Best Buy to grab a dslr that just came in, and of coarse had to at least stroll through the drone aisle and they are stocked on mini 2’s. I bet they had 10 or 15 in the case. I should have snapped a picture. Trust me i took my time to make sure it was the 2nd addition. They had the original mavic mini as well.

Reactions: droneflyer88
100Mbps data rate would definitely be a rather nice improvement get it on part with more modern cameras. Though they'd get more use out of it if the dynamic range could be improved some.

Raw would definitely be nice... but not sure that will actually happen.

It seems it was said by DJI (though I can't confirm this as it was thru someone else asking via email), that software stuff such as the intelligent modes will be available on the MM1 via a firmware update. Just not likely everything else that's more hardware dependent.

Reactions: zeusfl
I would love asteroid, boomerang and hyperlapse, ESPECIALLY HYPERLAPSE, but I saw an official German website today listing the quick shots and none of those were listed. All the exact same as before. It does say we are getting RAW and follow-me though! Not sure how, but it freaking says it!

Also, you listed the fmc at 499 usd which is clearly wrong, so unfortunately I can’t believe this spec sheet, though I’d like to! Also confirmed- HDR photos via Our Beatific World’s (the Best Buy guy) latest video diving into the fly app. No word on video or QuickShots as he couldn’t access that yet. Guys, this drone is gonna rule!

0CD8947A-318F-4B97-A1F8-01563F557505.png

Last edited:
I would love asteroid, boomerang and hyperlapse, ESPECIALLY HYPERLAPSE, but I saw an official German website today listing the quick shots and none of those were listed. All the exact same as before. It did say we are getting RAW and follow-me though! Not sure how, but it freaking says it!

Also, you listed the fmc at 499 usd which is clearly wrong, so unfortunately I can’t believe this spec sheet, though I’d like to!

View attachment 116084

theirs no way the mavic mini 2 will be the same price as the mavic mini 1 when has more new features(etc...better camera,longer range,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13