DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji mini 2

Android or iOS? For Android devices there are many discussions on the forum. Vertain make, model and android versions may cause problems with the DJI app.

I had that issue with DJI fly app before buying my Mini 2, so I held off buying M2 because the phone I had would not run the Fly app (Phone could not run app) After I got a Iphone that would run the fly app, That is when I ordered my Mini 2 from DJI. I suspect your phone just will not run the Fly app.

Sean, I would remove your postcode from your location, such information is a bit too detailed for a public forum unless it covers all of your 'village/town/area'.

Did the app actually instal?

Last edited:
I had that issue with DJI fly app before buying my Mini 2, so I held off buying M2 because the phone I had would not run the Fly app (Phone could not run app) After I got a Iphone that would run the fly app, That is when I ordered my Mini 2 from DJI. I suspect your phone just will not run the Fly app.
thanks for that, still working on it, hoping phone will be ok

Sean, I would remove your postcode from your location, such information is a bit too detailed for a public forum unless it covers all of your 'village/town/area'.

Did the app actually instal?
yes it appears to install an then freeze on screen academy in top right corner open, screen stops responding to touch

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada