DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mini 3

-MavicMiniPilot

Reactions
I had purchased a Mavic air a few months ago and sold my mini over 5 months ago. I extremely regret selling my mini and I’m looking for a used one again. I’m still keeping my Mavic air because I love but not as much as my old mini. Looking for a used mini 3 pro. What is your advice for getting another mini?

Post an ad in the classified forum here. I just sold a very nice Mavic 3 Pro a couple of weeks ago. I'm sure there are others coming available from members of the forum. Also, check ebay and Facebook Marketplace. You might also want to look at recertified used drones from DJI, either directly or via ebay and Amazon.

Reactions: -MavicMiniPilot
Yours is the 2nd post I've read on here in a short while, of someone regretting selling one of their drones. I believe some people may sell a drone because they think they are "supposed to" do that when they get a new one...but I advise against it. If the drone performs well and you've enjoyed it, keep it. Maybe get a new drone but keep the old one.

As far as where to get a used Mini 3...MS Coast's suggestion is probably the best...I've also seen used ones on Craigslist...you could try to look at posts in your area.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne