DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mini 4 Pro December Firmware Update 120m limit

PeCre

Reactions
Hi,

Does anyone knows if, after implementing the December updates, the possibility to increase the altitude to 500m still exists on a mini 4 pro on which the C0 label was removed in 2023?

Hi,
I don't have the 120m limit! I use an older version of Dji Fly which still works ok. I use version 1.12.2 (1010 official) I also did not update the firmware to the latest versions!

Hi,

Does anyone knows if, after implementing the December updates, the possibility to increase the altitude to 500m still exists on a mini 4 pro on which the C0 label was removed in 2023?
You will have to remove the 120m limitation within the Fly app again, but that's just one finger tap onto the menu item below the slider.

Reactions: PeCre
Hi,

I have declassified mine, and now I can move the slider all the way up to 500m, but since the last update, the drone won't go higher than 120. It says that the maximum altitude for the region or country has been reached.

I have declassified mine, and now I can move the slider all the way up to 500m, but since the last update, the drone won't go higher than 120. It says that the maximum altitude for the region or country has been reached.
this is my solution for 120 limit :
I use an older version of Dji Fly which still works ok. I use version 1.12.2 (1010 official) I also did not update the firmware to the latest versions!

or try this : https://www.drone-tweaks.com/drones/dji-mini-4-pro

this is my solution for 120 limit :
I use an older version of Dji Fly which still works ok. I use version 1.12.2 (1010 official) I also did not update the firmware to the latest versions!

or try this : https://www.drone-tweaks.com/drones/dji-mini-4-pro
Of course, they always make us update, so we can get new features.
Now, we need to choose do we want to go back, since some of the new features are really great.. :/

Anyway, even if I reinstall some older app version, cannot downgrade the firmware, so not sure if the 120m limit will remain. (although, will try)

Also, I have no problem with buying the "tweak" app, if I had guarantees that it would work no matter which firmware is in the drone.