DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mini 4 Pro info release

It looks like a decent upgrade. I’ll need to know a few things before upgrading to the Mini 4 Pro such as:

1. Will it have real autonomous waypoints or will it RTH upon signal loss?

2. Will they release a battery plus for the Mini 4 Pro for extended flight time?

3. Will the range issues that plagued the Mini 3 Pro be corrected with better drone side antennas?

4. Will it be able to ascend / descend quicker compared to the Mini 3 Pro?
#1 is my main criteria

....said everyone before they crashed their drones in orbit shots.
That’s me! I had about 15 flights under my belt with my mini3 pro all with sideways movement disabled. I enabled sideways motion and performed a manual low orbit and immediately smacked into a sapling.

Topic diversion alert:

I had not heard of Nobby Green before. He does have a YouTube channel. I looked up the word Nobby and it can be a nickname for Norbert or it can mean having to do with upper class. I remember a character in the brilliant British comedy “Red Dwarf” explaining how his life went astray because he did not have the right nobby parents.

Who needs schools when you have TV.

• Haha
Reactions: waynorth
This or the Air 3?
Depends on what you need.
Do you face lots of restrictions with flying things over 250g? If so, Mini 4.
Do you need the additional wind resistance that the Air3 provides? If so, Air 3.
Do you need the telephoto camera of the Air3?

Personally, while the UK's UAV regs are a mess, I'll be sticking with sub 250g craft until such a time as they sort it out. So, Mini 4 is the only choice.

• Love
Reactions: projectarjun
I have heard the mini 3 pro is quieter than the Air 3 but I am not sure by how much. The difference may have to do with volume/loudness and pitch. I am not sure if I am using those terms right but the mini 3 pro may be less intrusive to humans and to fauna.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d