DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI ND Filters

Surge

Reactions
Hi,
Has anyone tried the DJI branded ND filters for the Mavic Air? I just bought a set - they seem fine, but every review online seems to be from Polar, which cost more. Curious if anyone has compared them? I imagine DJI is sourcing them from a supplier that makes ND filters for several customers, perhaps Polar as well?

Thanks

The DJI ones are fine. PolarPro is just very good at marketing. Just wish DJI did an ND32

Thanks, agreed, my sentiments exactly. I'm an amateur photographer, and when a filter from Polar costs more than a Leica camera filter, there's a problem ;)

I have the PGYTECH set of 4 filters, the cost me about £58 if i remember correctly (from Amazon), and they come with a ND32, they also have the /PL set, which is the set I have.
I used them the first time this weekend.
Here is a link to one of my videos if you want to have a look see.

I've never used them yet but I have them. I also purchased a 4 filter polar pro cinematic 32 and 64 with a polarized 32 and 64 as well.

I'm so broke...

Hi Folks
Lot of posts on this so am choosing this one mostly at random...hope that is OK.

I am wanting to buy some filters (mostly need polarization for looking 'through' water glare). I see some concerns raised about filter balance upsetting the gimbal. Is this really an issue? There are many filter brands (at least by name) and many different prices. Wondering if the balance issue is something one really needs to worry about or if some brands should be avoided etc.?
I have a Mavic Pro.

Thanks
FM

Hi Folks
Lot of posts on this so am choosing this one mostly at random...hope that is OK.

I am wanting to buy some filters (mostly need polarization for looking 'through' water glare). I see some concerns raised about filter balance upsetting the gimbal. Is this really an issue? There are many filter brands (at least by name) and many different prices. Wondering if the balance issue is something one really needs to worry about or if some brands should be avoided etc.?
I have a Mavic Pro.

Thanks
FM

I haven't experienced any gimbal problems that you have mentioned. Im using the PGYTECH filters. I'm using the air.
For Mavic Pro, you'll probably be better off posting in the Pro Forum.
Good luck.

I haven't experienced any gimbal problems that you have mentioned. Im using the PGYTECH filters. I'm using the air.
For Mavic Pro, you'll probably be better off posting in the Pro Forum.
Good luck.

Sorry, didn't realize this forum was for Mavic Air only.
Thanks
FM

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman