DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI now discounting Air 3s

20% discount on the Mini 3.

That makes sense since there’s already a newer product in that category.

If they don’t plan to have a replacement for the Air 3 until next year, then the discount doesn’t make as much sense.

Have DJI don’t sales like this in previous years for what is suppose to be one of their most current products?

Air 3 is actually under a year old, came out last July.

20% discount on the Mini 3.

That makes sense since there’s already a newer product in that category.

If they don’t plan to have a replacement for the Air 3 until next year, then the discount doesn’t make as much sense.

Have DJI don’t sales like this in previous years for what is suppose to be one of their most current products?

Air 3 is actually under a year old, came out last July.

They did something similar to the Avata 1. It got discounted quite a lot, then some rumors here and there about the Avata 2 and then BOOM! Avata 2 came out.

Literally what's happening with the Air 3.

They did something similar to the Avata 1. It got discounted quite a lot, then some rumors here and there about the Avata 2 and then BOOM! Avata 2 came out.

Literally what's happening with the Air 3.
I think that these well known "leakers" are actually fed photos or opportunities for photos by DJI.
It's too much of a coincidence that it's always the same three or four Twitter/X accounts that leak new hardware.

Reactions: ah80
I think that these well known "leakers" are actually fed photos or opportunities for photos by DJI.
It's too much of a coincidence that it's always the same three or four Twitter/X accounts that leak new hardware.
More like they're doing nothing or not much to stop it. Not likely someone is feeding the leak, that doesn't help as much as someone thinks it does. Sometimes trying to control it takes too much time and effort especially when there is FCC. It's not like they need to worry about competitors beating them to market.

Reactions: DanJ
More like they're doing nothing or not much to stop it. Not likely someone is feeding the leak, that doesn't help as much as someone thinks it does. Sometimes trying to control it takes too much time and effort especially when there is FCC. It's not like they need to worry about competitors beating them to market.
This is the tech equivalent to Pavlov ringing the bell.... Gets all the FOLO addicts mouths watering.

Reactions: DanJ
DJI having another sale including on Air 3 it runs July 4-8 and does include other drones. If my middle-aged memory is working, DJI and retailers had sales of 20 percent, then 10 percent now 20 percent that included air 3.

It is July 4 which prompts sales events here in the U.S., but I am hoping that this also means an Air 3s is in the offering soon.

I just saw this morning that DJI in the US is discounting Air 3 combos by 20%.
Sadly this is not available in Canada. Yet.
Could this be DJI clearing out stock to make room for the Air 4 or Air 3S?
With the Neo coming out there seems to be speculation that the DJI Air 3s will be coming out September 4th or 5th I would think they have a new line up coming out in the next few days given the neo is coming out on the 4th of September 2024

There is speculation that the DJI air 3s is coming out September 4th 2024 along with the new DJI neo

Some YouTubers are talking about the Air3S, Mavic Pro 4 and Mini 5 Pro, all this year.

There is speculation that the DJI air 3s is coming out September 4th 2024 along with the new DJI neo
Could be. But I am skeptical. Bringing them out at the same time does not make sense to me as one could take attention and buyers away from the other. Then again I have no business/sales experience.

Reactions: davidarmenb
Your header says Air 3S I'm confused. Are they discounting the Air 3S now?

Interesting... Not here in Spain though, price remains the same, actually a bit higher than what I bought it for originally in December 2023.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velmapeterson