DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI, please allow use of the DJI Crystalsky to be used with the new Mavic Air 2

Hi there. This isn’t a DJI Official forum. You’ll need to address them directly. You can do so here

I am a senior (68 years old) who needs help viewing my drone video transmission clearly. I purchased a new DJI Crystalsky 7.85 High Brightness and currently use it with my Phantom 4, Mavic Pro, Mavic Air, Mavic Pro 2 and HOPEFULLY with the soon to be delivered Mavic Air 2. DJI, please help us to be able to use our Crystalsky's with the NEW Mavic Air 2.

In the perhaps unlikely event that they don't accommodate the Air 2 with the Crystalsky, you might consider the Smart Controller, though for now it will work only with the Mavic 2s, it will update soon to work with the new Air 2. I'm 75 and the SC's bright screen works great, the convenience of not having to mess with cables and attaching displays is a real plus too.

Reactions: mereflyer
In the perhaps unlikely event that they don't accommodate the Air 2 with the Crystalsky, you might consider the Smart Controller, though for now it will work only with the Mavic 2s, it will update soon to work with the new Air 2. I'm 75 and the SC's bright screen works great, the convenience of not having to mess with cables and attaching displays is a real plus too.
Thanks Bumper for your reply.

Hello guys I don't understand it either but I just chatted with dji support and they said it's not compatible . Glad I didn't order one,I'm 61 also like a larger screen.

Reactions: Ramboat
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird