DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Poor Customer Support SCAM Warning!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerra

Reactions
I bought a Mavic Air 1 drone, and have only used it twice. Probably for no more than 15 minutes in total.

I went to use it a few months ago, and the batteries were not charging, so after going backwards and forwards with DJI where i THOUGHT they were going to look at the batteries, then replace them, in actual fact they sent me a bill for 25o Euros to replace them!!

I NEVER used them!!

Its a SCAM.

They di not say in their documentation that the batteries have a 'life', and that is why they are not working. Also, the 'support' idiot I was talking to, NEVER said to send the batteries for a quotation to replace them.

NOT HAPPY!!

When did you activate it. Unless mistaken the batteries are only
guaranteed for six months and the drone one year .

I bought a Mavic Air 1 drone, and have only used it twice. Probably for no more than 15 minutes in total.

I went to use it a few months ago, and the batteries were not charging, so after going backwards and forwards with DJI where i THOUGHT they were going to look at the batteries, then replace them, in actual fact they sent me a bill for 25o Euros to replace them!!

I NEVER used them!!

Its a SCAM.

They di not say in their documentation that the batteries have a 'life', and that is why they are not working. Also, the 'support' idiot I was talking to, NEVER said to send the batteries for a quotation to replace them.

NOT HAPPY!!

When did you buy the drone dude?

Yeah you're at fault for not knowing the terms of a warranty; as stated above, almost all warranties are based on time OR usage.

Curious what state you left your batteries in after using and leaving them for so long, Li-Pos don't like long term full discharge which is what I'd bet you did.

I've got 4 DJI batteries owned since 2017 and they each have over 120 recharges on them, suckers last.

Ok guys we’ve poked em enough.
@Jerra I know you’re just having a rant moment but Reading is
Fundamental cause if you had read our guidelines when you joined you would have seen this.
Manufacturer/Distributor/Vendor and Customer Disputes
This community is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community.
Chances are your batteries can be revived but you will have to start another thread and tell of your issue in the correct section with a different tone and am sure someone will help you. You haven’t been scammed .
Per our guidelines this is over.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929