DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji RC and Mavic 3 - Soon to be working together

With regards to the original topic of the thread, I asked my local drone shop yesterday if you can buy the M3 as a standalone unit (without any controller) and they told me DJI will only sell one to you in the event of damage or warranty type replacements. To me, that limits the usefulness of being able to use the RC with it, but it's obviously still a good thing overall if compatibility is increasing. Not sure if it's different in the USA or not but if DJI is going to allow multiple drones to work with multiple controllers, it would be nice to see standalone options for purchase like they did right off the bat with the Mini 3 Pro.

Reactions: UAVquadman
It seems that the Dji RC for Mini 3 Pro will soon be made to work with the Mavic 3 with an upcoming update. For those that have the RC N1 and Mavic 3, will you be buying the Dji RC as well?

View attachment 150952

I have just received DJI RC for my Mav 3 ,works like a dream , set up was very quick & simple & signal strength & range appear to be the same as original RC

Reactions: Suren and MS Coast
I have just received DJI RC for my Mav 3 ,works like a dream , set up was very quick & simple & signal strength & range appear to be the same as original RC
Confirming you are saying your DJI RC works with your Mavic 3, the same as an RC-Pro does?

Reactions: ssvdh66
He wrote "original RC" by which I understand he means the RC-N1. The RC Pro is a (different and very expensive) product targeting a different consumer group.

He wrote "original RC" by which I understand he means the RC-N1. The RC Pro is a (different and very expensive) product targeting a different consumer group.
Understood, I own an RC-Pro. My question was about the apparent compatibility he spoke of between the Mavic 3 and the DJI RC. I was not aware they were compatible as of yet.

As far as I know relevant firmware for the DJI RC to be compatible with the Mavic 3 was released sometime at the beginning of July. It is also listed as compatible with the Mavic 3 at the DJI Store.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
As far as I know relevant firmware for the DJI RC to be compatible with the Mavic 3 was released sometime at the beginning of July. It is also listed as compatible with the Mavic 3 at the DJI Store.
Thanks for the confirmation, I'll check it out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143