DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji RC and Mavic 3 - Soon to be working together

What does that even mean?
i think you called him out earlier for being a troll.
Ive been reading through his content. Its actually funny how dumb this guy is.
Or its just some kid.

Last edited:
Reactions: GadgetGuy
i think you called him out earlier for being a troll.
Ive been reading through his content. Its actually funny how dumb this guy is.
Or its just some kid.
I may have missed something but I cannot see him been a Troll like you said. I don't see anything wrong with his comments or am I missing something here?

Some of his comments in other threads.

The drone equivalent of "my dad can beat up your dad." Imagine using a drone forum to try flex on others or intimidate others - think that tells you everything you need to know :)
My Dad is dead because of the fear of the Virus... but a bacterial infection of the heart is what did him in. (possible side effects of the vaccine injection but he ended up getting the virus anyways! LOL) 88 y/o 1/28/2022 died in his sleep as they never woke him up after a few operations.

a lot of action in the harbor now! if you were here now, you would have a (can't say and also the troll factor! lol)
mmm
i think I get the picture now. We may have another Kywon.
Fly safe and enjoy yourself mate 👍

He is a God! some nice posts but nothing that helpful to me yet that I can see.
Hypothetically, what would it require for them to be helpful to you, and why is that even relevant? His impressive ship images surely aren't any less impressive just because you don't find them helpful to you yet.

Hypothetically, what would it require for them to be helpful to you, and why is that even relevant? His impressive ship images surely aren't any less impressive just because you don't find them helpful to you yet.
I will take a look! thanks! lol....

Share some of your awesome work
cropped even more to hide the name of boat... I took this shot a few days ago, let's see someone beat this with their version of a Blue Fin Tuna catch on an inbound boat! LOL....

Attachments

• samp1.jpg
    samp1.jpg
    601.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Share some of your awesome work
okay it's your turn now or do you give up because you don't have any Tuna Boat photos to share? it's understandable as I haven't seen anybody beat my type of photos yet, not that I have searched hard though so I am sure there are better.

yep you got me. I dont have any fish pics

Reactions: GadgetGuy
yep you got me. I dont have any fish pics
thanks! lol.... I am sure you could have got that shot. Simply match the speed of the boat, etc.... my life would suck if I didn't fly my drone every day, so this is the key. To fly all the time and anybody can get awesome shots like us.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lorenzoborghi_