DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI RC Pro E Smart Controller

bburnett15

Reactions
Just got the M3E and i was under the impression that it had the SDK to receive 3rd party apps like Litchi and mapping apps. I tried loading them from the google store but nothing happens.
can someone who has one of these controllers let me know if it should work?
thanks

It doesn't and you can't Sorry, somehow I ended up in wrong forum section. :( I have no idea!!

Last edited:
There are lots of frustrated posters on this. DJI has not published the SDK for the M3 yet as far as I know.

Reactions: bburnett15
There is an SDK for the Enterprise model but how it relates to the SC, I'm not sure. You are using the DJI Pilot app correct?

Reactions: bburnett15
Just got the M3E and i was under the impression that it had the SDK to receive 3rd party apps like Litchi and mapping apps. I tried loading them from the google store but nothing happens.
can someone who has one of these controllers let me know if it should work?
thanks
A number of 3rd party apps are now working on their compatability. ie.. Map Pilot Pro has been working on it and should release a version in the next few days.. Litchi's comment has been that it will take a year after the SDK being release.. Drone Deploy was working along with DJI and has a working version now..

So they are coming online.. It will just take 3rd party app developers a bit more time to get everything up and running.

I must say that I love my M3E, however am glad I didn't sell my M3 since the M3E does not have all the camera features that I had thought it was going to maintain from the M3. But love how well it's performing.

A number of 3rd party apps are now working on their compatability. ie.. Map Pilot Pro has been working on it and should release a version in the next few days.. Litchi's comment has been that it will take a year after the SDK being release.. Drone Deploy was working along with DJI and has a working version now..

So they are coming online.. It will just take 3rd party app developers a bit more time to get everything up and running.

I must say that I love my M3E, however am glad I didn't sell my M3 since the M3E does not have all the camera features that I had thought it was going to maintain from the M3. But love how well it's performing.
Thanks- this answers a lot of questions!
now i have another question- what are the camera features that you are missing on the M3E that you had before ? (I know AEB that i use a lot is gone)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98