DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI RC PRO

I am not exactly sure what you are describing but I know on mine the lights are pretty consistent in how they move during the charging cycle. Do you get a full charge at some point? The lights should stop the flashing pattern when it is fully charged.

I am not exactly sure what you are describing but I know on mine the lights are pretty consistent in how they move during the charging cycle. Do you get a full charge at some point? The lights should stop the flashing pattern when it is fully charged.
Indeed, I managed to fully charge the RC pro, use the M3 charger…and yes…the RC pro leds turned off once the full charge was complete. The weird thing for me was the way the leds on the charge cycle would light up. Everything seems normal in the RC pro, I configured it and linked it with my M3 but I have a question about a message that appeared on the RC pro screen, the message says: that the connected device is not linked to the aircraft. Connect to the linked device Remote Control (S/N: 3QDZ….) to continue or perform the following steps: Unlink device or Cancel. I don't fully understand the message. When I linked the RC Pro with my M3, I did the process as indicated in the instructions and the message that the connection had been successful appears ok. I bought this RC Pro a few days ago, I bought my M3 with the combo and it came with the RC-N1. My query has to do with the message, the unlinking refers to the RC-N1 despite being connected to the RC Pro at that time.?…Can you clarify this question for me?…I will try to attach an image. Thanks.

Attachments

• 7FEF5D09-1E1D-4433-BD72-5E91609B2306.jpeg
    7FEF5D09-1E1D-4433-BD72-5E91609B2306.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 7
I love my RC Pro. It is well worth it. Even if there are a few issues with any release, they get worked out pretty quickly. I wouldn't let that stop you from getting one.
I am starting to get used to it but for precision flying I have to take advantage of the HDMI out. The RC PRO is much faster getting back the video feed when doing burst shots! versus the standard controller. (Not sure if it's my tablet but I will get a new tablet for the standard controller to make sure) For the standard controller I have an Alientech already moded (external amplified antenna), soon for the RC Pro mainly because of antenna location options.

Indeed, I managed to fully charge the RC pro, use the M3 charger…and yes…the RC pro leds turned off once the full charge was complete. The weird thing for me was the way the leds on the charge cycle would light up. Everything seems normal in the RC pro, I configured it and linked it with my M3 but I have a question about a message that appeared on the RC pro screen, the message says: that the connected device is not linked to the aircraft. Connect to the linked device Remote Control (S/N: 3QDZ….) to continue or perform the following steps: Unlink device or Cancel. I don't fully understand the message. When I linked the RC Pro with my M3, I did the process as indicated in the instructions and the message that the connection had been successful appears ok. I bought this RC Pro a few days ago, I bought my M3 with the combo and it came with the RC-N1. My query has to do with the message, the unlinking refers to the RC-N1 despite being connected to the RC Pro at that time.?…Can you clarify this question for me?…I will try to attach an image. Thanks.
I answered your question in the other thread.

Check this out!

Hello. I made the purchase of the RC Pro, I have already configured it for my area, but I have a doubt, regarding its charging... it is normal for the green LEDs to turn on quickly and quickly while showing the progress of the charge. then stop and start to light up in slower sequence… after 6 slow power up sequences it stops and then starts repeating the fast sequence, I counted them and after 35 fast sequences it stops and starts repeating the slow sequence again … Is this way of charging in the RC pro normal? . I wait your answer. Thanks.
are you using the correct cable? I remember the 1st charge with my RC pro too forever

are you using the correct cable? I remember the 1st charge with my RC pro too forever
Yes…Use the cable that the RC Pro comes with and as a charger use the charger from the M3. The charge was complete and without problems, what was strange for me was the sequence of lighting the leds while the battery was charging. I will pay more attention when I load it again, to see if the lighting of the LEDs is repeated or not. I have already tested the operation of my M3 with the RC Pro and I can notice the difference in the braking of the drone in any of the directions, it is no longer so abrupt, but rather smooth. Having buttons with certain functions and that are programmable give it the added value that this RC has. The sharpness of its screen is another point to highlight, it looks sharp in broad daylight which is great. Very happy with this acquisition and as a complement to my M3. Greetings.!.👍

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki