DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Refresh

Gimbal2019

Reactions
I want to share my experience with DJI Refresh.
Dec 9 I crashed my Mavic Air - went thru DJI Refresh to get my drone fixed.
I followed their detailed instructions carefully … after shipping my Mavic Air from Canada to the USA I thought to myself well that's it for a few months, especially with Christmas coming up. DJI kept me updated on the drones status with several emails … that made me feel good.
Then Jan 11 I did my first flight with the replacement Drone.:)
WOW am I ever HAPPY with DJI Refresh, not only was it a lot faster than I expected but they sent me a brand new Mavic Air.
But That's not All!!
Obviously I wanted to get the DJI Refresh coverage for my done again but the small print said its not purchasable after a repair/replacement so I contacted DJI Refresh they got back to me right away and said would have to send my question to the correct dept.
I was all worried because it says the DJI Refresh must be purchased within 72 Hours.
DJI Refresh emailed me a couple days later (dealing with the weekend) and said they went ahead and transferred the remaining coverage to my replacement drone - that also made me feel good. They also informed me I could purchase DJI Refresh+ one time and have the same coverage for another year. Which I happily did right away.
This kind of service really makes me feel comfortable using DJI products.
I WILL buy more drones and I wanted to try another brand but DJI has proved their value to me so....

Good for you. I had a similar experience. I purchased my MA in February 2018, with no DJI refresh. Crashed it this year, beyond warranty. I email submitted my repair, they responded with very reasonable estimate, I agreed, paid and was flying 10 days later. Like you, they replaced it with a new MA and offered the DJI refresh. I bought it and now have DJI Refresh on both my MA and MM. I was impressed with the timely responses and how fast it moves through their repair/replacement system. I recently had a similar experience with my MA controller (connector malfunction). They replaced it, no charge under warranty. I am pleased with my experience with DJI Repair. Enjoy your flying.

Reactions: GregE
Good to know.

How about when buying used from a private seller? Saw something about a video requirement to show it operating..

Reactions: easyheimer
Good to know.

How about when buying used from a private seller? Saw something about a video requirement to show it operating..

Wondering this as well. Has anyone sent a video in to DJI and did it have to be as detailed as the one they show as an example?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka