DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Remote controller message "You are out of room to store any more flight logs".

PhotoDB

Premium Pilot
Reactions
When that message appeared, it suddenly shocked me to realize that a:) I have no idea where they are stored, b) no idea how to clean them out, and more importantly, c)I'm used to them being uploaded automatically from my former phone or tablet to Air Data and I've no idea how that works with the DJI RC. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks @dougga, but my problem is that the controller tells me I'm out of room and it won't store anymore. My last two or three flights don't show up. The controller shows I have 2.17 GB of storage available, and my SD card has more than 55GB free. Any idea of how to clear out the old ones?

When that message appeared, it suddenly shocked me to realize that a:) I have no idea where they are stored, b) no idea how to clean them out, and more importantly, c)I'm used to them being uploaded automatically from my former phone or tablet to Air Data and I've no idea how that works with the DJI RC. Any assistance would be appreciated.
There's a thread here that might solve your issue.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman