DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji repair service

Flying Hun

Reactions
I believe my Mavic camera was jostled too much as i'm gettig an alert regarding "excessive alert of camera". Does anyone know what length of time Mavic repair takes?

I believe my Mavic camera was jostled too much as i'm gettig an alert regarding "excessive alert of camera". Does anyone know what length of time Mavic repair takes?
Mine was 3 weeks but mine was a crash...

Was that the exact hour that you got? But in either case my first experience with DJI repair was a nightmare to go over 6 weeks for them to do an exchange on the DJI care refresh for a gimbal motor overload error. However my second experience after a crash landing was much better they had exchange unit back to me in 2 weeks.

Really depends on where you are. Some are less fortunate with less efficient means of delivery or postal services within the country. Hope yours dosent take too long and maybe you can share your experience with other members who may be facing the same issues in future!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard