DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Smart Controller with Zoom

I have the Mavic 2 Pro & smart controller ( the SC was bought later on ) & find they conenct very fast, I recently upgraded the controllers to QMA connectors & find now and again I get the connection light turn blue on power up & there can be a long delay in conencting, then all will be fine for power ups/downs etc - what is happening when you power yours up, is the conenction light red then green ?

I have the Mavic 2 Pro & smart controller ( the SC was bought later on ) & find they conenct very fast, I recently upgraded the controllers to QMA connectors & find now and again I get the connection light turn blue on power up & there can be a long delay in conencting, then all will be fine for power ups/downs etc - what is happening when you power yours up, is the conenction light red then green ?
Thanks for the reply, not sure what QMA connectors are, when I power up, the lights on the Mavic flash yellow, the light on the controller starts red then goes green then back to red. What I have found is if I turn the controller off then back on. it connects straight away.

the QMA connectors are hardware antenna connectors for removable external antennas etc, normally once my SC goes from red to green thats it until I turn it off, I must add I only use Litchi & dont ever use DJI Go 4 for all my flights now.

Reactions: Gemini
the QMA connectors are hardware antenna connectors for removable external antennas etc, normally once my SC goes from red to green thats it until I turn it off, I must add I only use Litchi & dont ever use DJI Go 4 for all my flights now.
Thanks will have a look.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada