DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Storm: New DJI Drone

The Chinese Trojan Horse Cometh.

At first, I thought "if I could afford an enterprise-level DJI drone, I would just do this all myself -- I can change batteries quick enough, geeeze".

But then they started list the cameras / lenses. If you were shooting commercial video (especially major film studio work), this is probably a lot cheaper than renting a helicopter.

Right now, I'm having enough fun with my M2P!

Chris

What a ridiculous comment. Can your Mavic shoot video comparable to an Arri Alexa? No, didn’t think so
Why is it ridiculous? I would too. I’m not shooting commercial movies or whatever, so the Mavic would be a lot more fun to fly. Having a production crew tagging along is probably a real drag.

He didn’t say the video on the Mavic Pro was better.

What a ridiculous comment. Can your Mavic shoot video comparable to an Arri Alexa? No, didn’t think so

Mine Mavic camera can very easily shoot video compared that camera, because I don’t have a Storm or Arri Alexa and wouldn’t buy one. Besides, I don’t work the industry that would pay for it either.

One huge limitation they will have with the system is the really short 8-15minute flight time.

Reactions: Carb63
Im truly happy with my MP/ Love it ! But i am keeping my eye on the prize :MP2 enterprise dual. I want that girl!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580