DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Support in Australia?

Hello
After reading some threads here about problems requiring possible replacement and those appeared to originate in USA or Canada and that the owners had to send the parts back to DJI in USA I am wondering if I would need to send parts back to USA if I encounter a failure.

Has anyone in Australia ever had failures requiring repair and or replacement? If so where did you have to return to and how long did it take?

I had to send my mavic air back to DJI in Melbourne it had faulty main board and core board they sent me back a new drone in under 2 weeks.

There is a shop in Roseville Sydney that service DJI products, i think they do warranty work there as well.
I think you are talking about camzilla. They may have an arrangement to do warranty work now, they didn’t a couple of years back when, and because of, DJI opened the company repair facility in Melbourne. Obviously it’s cheaper for DJI to conduct warranty service in house than reimburse a third party.

Well it was great to learn that warranty (or non warranty work) doesn't have to go overseas (from Australia).

What is everyone's view on the DJI Care Refresh especially for a new 'quad pilot'. Quite expensive but I guess if you cause damage to your drone it could be expensive to repair?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitkat