DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJiMounts Mavic 360 camera & LED mounts ...

jeanmariecannie

Reactions
Hi,

Just a quick introductory here : I started doing 360 camera & LED mounts for my drones 5 years ago and posted most of it online for free on my thingiverse page (which still has a ton of free stuff).

After I noticed a lot of people ripping of the designs and selling them online (and most people don't have the 3D printers required to do HQ prints) I made them available commercially online on www.djimounts.com

If you have any questions or suggestions just shout. I'll post a couple of test video's in this thread later on.

Attachments

• AllDrones(1440ForFacebookAndShapeways).jpg
    AllDrones(1440ForFacebookAndShapeways).jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Very cool. See you joined way back but now just coming out.
Good luck and welcome. ?

Reactions: old man mavic
Hi,

Just a quick introductory here : I started doing 360 camera & LED mounts for my drones 5 years ago and posted most of it online for free on my thingiverse page (which still has a ton of free stuff).

After I noticed a lot of people ripping of the designs and selling them online (and most people don't have the 3D printers required to do HQ prints) I made them available commercially online on www.djimounts.com

If you have any questions or suggestions just shout. I'll post a couple of test video's in this thread later on.

Hi there... checked out your site and didn’t see a mount for insta360 one r. Did I miss it, or will you make one available soon?

Lovely - one more thing to buy for this hobbyhole where I put my cash.

That 360 video over the river was pretty incredible. I didn't even notice the control compass until the video was nearly finished - started looking around and mind blown. Nice work.

@jeanmariecannie, what software do you use for editing?

• Wow
Reactions: dirkclod
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143