DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do Intelligent Flight Modes work for Still Images i.e. NOT VIDEO

jenakacirce

Reactions
With apologies for the basic nature of this question but this is one of those times I can't find what should be a straightforward answer on the internet! Question about Intelligent Flight Modes. Can any of them be used for still images? Any time I try to use one of the intelligent flight modes for a still image the controller switches to video. I'm looking to be able to select my subject and use an intelligent flight mode like active track or QuickShot to keep the camera locked on my subject while the drone flies and takes still images (i.e. NOT video). Help? Thanks!!

In those circumstances what happens if you press the take-a-picture button on the controller?

With apologies for the basic nature of this question but this is one of those times I can't find what should be a straightforward answer on the internet! Question about Intelligent Flight Modes. Can any of them be used for still images? Any time I try to use one of the intelligent flight modes for a still image the controller switches to video. I'm looking to be able to select my subject and use an intelligent flight mode like active track or QuickShot to keep the camera locked on my subject while the drone flies and takes still images (i.e. NOT video). Help? Thanks!!
I don't believe you can do what you want using QuickShots..... how about using video then grabbing the images you want from the video.. It can be easily done.

Waypoint missions are what you want, either DJI Go 4 or LITCHI.

The so-called "intelligent" modes are simple, canned programs meant for simplicity, and so are by-design not feature-rich.

Chris

Reactions: Mr Scott 64
All the Quick Shots use a series of multiple images to achieve their purpose. No single image can show this unless you merge multiple images into one.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada