DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you guys export specifically for each platform IE: FB, IG, YT?

hanger18

Reactions
Im pretty new to Adobe and it runs pretty slow on my old macbook so im experimenting with proxies trying to learn it. If it gets to be too much of a pain im going back to Imovie unless somebody else has a better suggestion.

Anyways I was under the impression that if you export your movie at the highest quality the application will downgrade as needed. But ive noticed some people will export the same clip in multiple different resolutions per the application its being uploaded to. Does it make that much of a difference?

Can you download presets for Premier for exporting for all the major social media sites?

Thanks!

If my photos or videos are going to be modified I want to be the one controlling it. If you are not picky you can let the platform do it for you. It is really just a question of how much of a control freak and how picky you are about your stuff.

So if I need a full 4k version I will export that and if I need a 720p version I will export that as per my specs (working within the platform specs of course)

Reactions: hanger18
I was reading the compression on some of the social media platforms can kill quality (like Instagram) so your better off getting it as close as possible beforehand. I find the direct export from Imovie to Youtube works well. However getting stuff to IG is a bit more painful.

Things like instagram have no interest in making your video look good only minimizing bandwidth.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore