DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does Crystal Sky require it's own compass calibrated?

Peter B

Reactions
I often note that the CS monitor mentions calibration, but not for the Mavic, for itself. Am I understanding that? I have never calibrated it but have lots of flights with no errors?

Reactions: Bobvt
I often note that the CS monitor mentions calibration, but not for the Mavic, for itself. Am I understanding that? I have never calibrated it but have lots of flights with no errors?
You can calibrate it,follow the tutorial,it's as easy or easier than doing your AC.

I have a 7.85 CS and never saw anything about calibrating it. Do you have more info on where the tutorial is?
You can calibrate it,follow the tutorial,it's as easy or easier than doing your AC.

Reactions: Thomas B
I have a 7.85 CS and never saw anything about calibrating it. Do you have more info on where the tutorial is?
When you first turn the CS on,at the bottom is explorer,applications,settings,choose settings,on the right column,5 functions down is compass calibration.And now you have it,good luck.
Bob

Reactions: JAW
The only thing an out of calibration compass in your display device will do is to cause the orientation of your radar display to be off.
That's because it won't accurately show the direction you are facing.
It won't have any effect on the drone's flying.

Reactions: Bobvt
When you first turn the CS on,at the bottom is explorer,applications,settings,choose settings,on the right column,5 functions down is compass calibration.And now you have it,good luck.
Bob
Got it! Thanks, man.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User711