DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does gluing a crack on the gimbal of a Mini 3 Pro affect the warranty?

I’m confused 🤔
Why did you spend all that money on a warranty that you aren’t using . You could have bought a TON of SUper glue for a fraction of the warranty price.
DJI has seen everything send it back NOW while the problem is small. They are just going to send you a replacement the is like NEW. It will take about a week

Cripes! As stated like 10 times, it's because those returns aren't unlimited. It's 2 the first year and 1 the next. I've since lost that drone at sea when a strong wind came up, and dji replaced it, and I'm very glad to have another replacement left for this year should I need it.

Furthermore the repair takes all of 30 seconds and works perfectly with no risk whatsoever as long as you're handy enough to not over apply the glue.

With bonus points for not having to go to the post office and pack it up and pay DJI's $60 "service fee".

Honestly I'm confused by all the confusion here.

If you follow this form you will find that 90 % of crashes involve TREES, WATER and/ or pilot error. You are crashing TOO MUCH . Go to YOUTUBE and find excellent tutorials on how to fly your drone. A couple of more crashes and you will be out of $$ and out of the great hobby. Flying a drone without good instruction is like flying a plane as a passenger without a pilot.

In my case most of the crashes happened when I let my neighbor's kid fly my drone. Which I still do, it's worth it to me for the joy he gets from it, but I don't let him land or take off anymore. My new (replacement) drone is a couple of months old and still unscuffed after dozens of flights.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_