DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does iMovie work?

ronheater70

Reactions
I hate to say it I have had this alpine white pro for about 1.5 years now and even put it up for sale but decided to just keep it.and today is the first time i have actually downloaded the videos onto my MAC.
I have IMOVIE, and the MV4 formats will not work on it so I cannot edit them. i though I had read where people had uses iMovie before. Im guessing I need to convert them to something different? Any Help appreciated

Well I thought that as well, however when trying to open it I get a Cant open file in mpeg ,v4 format.. Which seems strange!

I hate to say it I have had this alpine white pro for about 1.5 years now and even put it up for sale but decided to just keep it.and today is the first time i have actually downloaded the videos onto my MAC.
I have IMOVIE, and the MV4 formats will not work on it so I cannot edit them. i though I had read where people had uses iMovie before. Im guessing I need to convert them to something different? Any Help appreciated

Just rename the file and instead of .mv4 (which is not a format) change it to .mp4 or .mov

I use iMovie directly on my iPhone. I have a lightning to sd card adapter, import videos straight from the card to camera roll, edit in iMovie, export back to camera roll in full 4K. Apple/QuickTime use .mov if I recall right so you should just be able to rename the file extension as Brett said.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent