DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does the music fit?

Do you think the music I used fits this video?

No, its annoying and this video is good, but that music does not work or even enhance your drone footage.
Sorry.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain
Coal

No , but then I think most music people put on their drone footage is crap ... think I’d prefer a well edited , silent video ... this was much better when I turned the volume off

I sort of liked it in the beginning but then it got on my nerves. Not sure if that’s what you were going for since the ice is on the verge of melting etc. but I think you could do better it’s something more peaceful.

Reactions: MKurr
So, now it seems quite clear that everyone thinks I should change it... :) And suggestions?

I would say pick some music first then re-edit the video so that the footage matches the music you pick. just find a bit of music that isn't too long and that the basic pace matches the footage. Your footage is brilliant. Truly. It looks like it would work with a slower pace sound. I noticed that you have used orchestral scores on your other videos too, maybe try to simplify down the score to something like a bit of Micheal Nyman.

Reactions: MKurr
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+