DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dog on the landing pad

13 year old Alaskan Malamute. Doesn't give a crap about my toys and will take them out with one paw strike. Her name is mika. Means beautiful aroma. She certainly stinks.

Reactions: old man mavic
13 year old Alaskan Malamute. Doesn't give a crap about my toys and will take them out with one paw strike. Her name is mika. Means beautiful aroma. She certainly stinks.

Hahahaha, I guess my 8 year old Saint is just indifferent but cool with being used as a test subject. No Pawing Down... I give him plenty of chances lol.

Last edited:
@VenomXts: That's OK, because I'm a "must pet all the dogs" type of person! ?

All right, here's my contribution to the thread ... this is Garland, and she is a therapy dog with Happy Tails Pet Therapy. Feel free to follow her on Instagram at garlandgivesheart!

DSC_4591.jpg

dog gonnit here we go again drones and animals do they mix ?

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
Perhaps tone isn't conveyed well in text but don't make us all go out and shoot our dogs with the drones and post the video.
The Mavic 2 is my 1st, "real" drone. I have had a couple small Hubsans and a LaTrax Alias, before plunging in to this level of drone. I am still learning its ins and outs, but man it's a dream to fly in comparison.

@VenomXts: That's OK, because I'm a "must pet all the dogs" type of person! ?

All right, here's my contribution to the thread ... this is Garland, and she is a therapy dog with Happy Tails Pet Therapy. Feel free to follow her on Instagram at garlandgivesheart!

View attachment 105444
If I ever thought dogs could smile this photo proves it.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs