DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Doubts about second drone

Darkabaz

Reactions
Hello all,

I'm in dubio.
Flying with my Mavic Zoom at this moment. It's a fabulous drone, for sure with the 4k- video!
But mostly, i make photos, especially 360° in low light situations. I am a little dissapointed in the photo quality. A lot of noise and some spots out of focus. I am thinking about a second drone, for very good 360° photos.
Is the Mavic 2 Pro much, much better? I compare YouTube video's but could not see good differences in pictures. Most are video's, so not good checkable.
Secondly i was looking to the Enterprise dual, because i like the thermal camera very much. But the photo camera is very bad when seeing the specs.

Any tips? How is the Mavic Air 2 photo quality compared to the zoom? Especially in low light?

Thank you !

Hello all,

I'm in dubio.
Flying with my Mavic Zoom at this moment. It's a fabulous drone, for sure with the 4k- video!
But mostly, i make photos, especially 360° in low light situations. I am a little dissapointed in the photo quality. A lot of noise and some spots out of focus. I am thinking about a second drone, for very good 360° photos.
Is the Mavic 2 Pro much, much better? I compare YouTube video's but could not see good differences in pictures. Most are video's, so not good checkable.
Secondly i was looking to the Enterprise dual, because i like the thermal camera very much. But the photo camera is very bad when seeing the specs.

Any tips? How is the Mavic Air 2 photo quality compared to the zoom? Especially in low light?

Thank you !
In general what matter most in order to have less noise in a pic during low light conditions is pixel size. Just increasing the pixel count in the same sensor area will usually mean more noise ... with that said, I don't think the Air2 is the tool for low light, which is more or less confirmed by other threads about that drone.

The best that is right now regarding sensor area, pixel size --> lower noise levels among the Mavic series is the M2Pro

Reactions: ff22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ