DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Downlink Lost

Depending on the DJI model and settings, it will auto select a channel either in the 2 MHz range or 5 MHz range, and while in flight switch channels as the WiFi signal strength changes in flight.

It is an original Mavic Pro 1. I was not flying in WI-FI mode. In the manual, I found where it says the remote controller's operating frequency is 2.4Ghz - 2.4835 Ghz. I have emailed the manufacturer of the smart water meter to see what it's frequency is...but I found this via google:

People also ask

What frequency does a smart meter use?
2.4 GHz

Inside the home, Smart Meters usually use wireless signals at 2.4 GHz, with a maximum power of less than 1 W. This is a similar frequency to several existing wireless technologies - WiFi, Bluetooth and ZigBee for example. Some Smart Meters use the actual ZigBee system, and powers may be significantly less than 1 W.

Geometry makes the most difference. Radio frequency signals increase or decrease with the square of the distances, so it is best to use the DJI auto function, as the geometries from flight are almost always changing.

I’m surprised no one has asked for the log files. As it’s a Mavic Pro (1) the drones logs might be readable.

Is this a file in the drone or in my phone? If in the drone, how do I retrieve it?

Is this a file in the drone or in my phone? If in the drone, how do I retrieve it?

NVM...I just saw this:

It is an original Mavic Pro 1. I was not flying in WI-FI mode. In the manual, I found where it says the remote controller's operating frequency is 2.4Ghz - 2.4835 Ghz. I have emailed the manufacturer of the smart water meter to see what it's frequency is...

Just a quick update...

I finally received a response today from the manufacturer of my smart water meter....says it transmits on 956Mhz, and only for 1 second and only when requested by the meter reader...so I don't think that was the cause of my connection issue...

Anyway, have flown about 2 or 3 batteries since with no issues...very strange...I have no idea what happened.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada