DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Download to Iphone

chslam

Reactions
Is there a way to download videos from the DJI Go 4 app directly to my iPhone X? I am attempting to do this through the play button under go fly but it’s saying: only H.264videos are downloadable. What are those?

Is there a way to download videos from the DJI Go 4 app directly to my iPhone X? I am attempting to do this through the play button under go fly but it’s saying: only H.264videos are downloadable. What are those?
Same this mine is doing no help anywhere

Reactions: chslam
I am only new to this also was jhaving huge problems getting stuff from internal memory thorugh app, so tonight i plugged the drone itself into the computer via usb and was able to quickly and easily download all vids and pics.
Hope this helps
Peter

Connect drone to PC via USB you can download all from card and internal memory
thank you. I put my card into the pc, but it worked better just turning the cach on on the Iphone and letting it load directly and saving it automatically. On windows media player, it jumps around alot.

I am only new to this also was jhaving huge problems getting stuff from internal memory thorugh app, so tonight i plugged the drone itself into the computer via usb and was able to quickly and easily download all vids and pics.
Hope this helps
Peter

Yes that is an option but with the Mavic Pro you download directly from the app, why wouldn’t there be the same option for the Air?

I can download from the app to my phone but if I try to download all it just says downloading but does not move, if I download each photo/video individually it says downloading and moves until it reaches the end then I have to manually close the download box and start the next one , if I connect drone to pc it is easier

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki