DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Download videos from mavic 2 to iPad Pro with usb-c

Lionel

Reactions
Hi guys , before it was possible to download vidéo from mavic 2 zoom to the iPad Pro , with the cable usb-c , today I dont know, nothing happened , I can’t

please if you know sonething ? Maybe the iPad os 13?

Reactions: mniedringhaus
Might be iPad OS Kicking in. When they are connected, go to the files app and you should see a connected device.

Reactions: Lionel
Can you insert the card into your device to copy them over? I don't use Apple, and not sure if they even have micro card slots....

You can buy a device called iKlips on the DJI website. It's basically a card-reader. That plus an app allows you to upload images from drone to iPad.

Reactions: Lionel
You can buy a device called iKlips on the DJI website. It's basically a card-reader. That plus an app allows you to upload images from drone to iPad.
Before it was automatic with the cable usb-c... maybe Now I have to buy this device, I hope no

U should not need any device ....i just used my ipad 6th gen to download 5 gb video right from dji app and edited with lumafusion......Hit the "play button" and go to your video tap download (arrow) it will download the full resolution video that u shot right to ipad. Now u will need to have remote, drone and app running but does not take long to download.... U should be good to go! I am also on latest ios

Hi guys , before it was possible to download vidéo from mavic 2 zoom to the iPad Pro , with the cable usb-c , today I dont know, nothing happened , I can’t

please if you know sonething ? Maybe the iPad os 13?

Hey

I just had the same problem. What you need to do is connect everything and then turn on the drone. It’s the only sequence that I found to work.

Hey

I just had the same problem. What you need to do is connect everything and then turn on the drone. It’s the only sequence that I found to work.
Yea pretty much what I described ?

So the USB C sd card reader doesnt work anymore for importing photos to use with lumafusion?
**** I just bought one....
Im sure it does.....but technically u dont need one....because in go 4 all you have to do is hit the play button and then download the actual video or photos and it will be the full resolution....this is for ipads etc (i know ipad lets u dl the full 4k, photos etc )....not sure about iphone prob the same tho.

Im sure it does.....but technically u dont need one....because in go 4 all you have to do is hit the play button and then download the actual video or photos and it will be the full resolution....this is for ipads etc (i know ipad lets u dl the full 4k, photos etc )....not sure about iphone prob the same tho.
Yes this works exactly as described but keep in mind the device you’re moving the video to may not be able to play such high res video, like my iPad mini4 stutters to play full 4K video from my Mavic pro so I record in 2.7k and that works fine, also luma fusion is CPU intensive when you’re getting deep into the editing and adding multiple Fx’s so expect heat and rapid battery drain

Yes this works exactly as described but keep in mind the device you’re moving the video to may not be able to play such high res video, like my iPad mini4 stutters to play full 4K video from my Mavic pro so I record in 2.7k and that works fine, also luma fusion is CPU intensive when you’re getting deep into the editing and adding multiple Fx’s so expect heat and rapid battery drain
Correct .....i dont recommend editing on or even transferring to ipad 4 and under....my ipad 6th gen 2018 edition which has the A10 has no problem...works great in luma....editing is awesome, exporting is like real time...pretty cool

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos