DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Downloading files directly from micro sd card.

Rex Peters

Reactions
I heard downloading videos from the Mavic mini using the fly app was fairly slow but downloading directly from the micro sd card via a reader to phone was a lot quicker. Which folder within the Fly app are the files supposed to be moved to? I know one way is to download to the phone camera roll but is that the best way?

I download them straight to my phones micro sd card, works perfectly fine for me.
Android phone though.

When you open the dji fly app and choose albums and then download, a message comes up to connect to the drone. If you tap the dji fly title on that screen, it also shows that I can download from my photo gallery also. The fly app doesn’t allow me to upload the files directly from my sd card reader which is connected to the lightning port of my iPhone 7

When you open the dji fly app and choose albums and then download, a message comes up to connect to the drone. If you tap the dji fly title on that screen, it also shows that I can download from my photo gallery also. The fly app doesn’t allow me to upload the files directly from my sd card reader which is connected to the lightning port of my iPhone 7
You can just drag and drop directly on your computer once the SD card is out of the drone and connected to the computer. Thait’s how I do it.

I understand that but I wanted to use the fly app video editing as if I had downloaded it directly from the drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Duhr