DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Downloading RC_2 Controller video

Flyn2024

Reactions
I have tried Now several times to capture Controller video and save then Download it to share.
But each time The videos appear Blank on the screen and 0% is downloaded

What am I doing Wrong? I have a 256 gb sd card installed and good wi Fi at each try

Are the file extensions *.LRF?

Reactions: sarahb
I just plug my controller into the PC via USB, it gets mounted as a drive, and I go get the files ! I do forget which folder they are in now tho, and I'm not by the RC2 to check...

Reactions: PeterPatrick
I have tried Now several times to capture Controller video and save then Download it to share.
But each time The videos appear Blank on the screen and 0% is downloaded

What am I doing Wrong? I have a 256 gb sd card installed and good wi Fi at each try
You have to turn your drone and controller on lay them beside your computer then drag your photos or video into a folder on your computer make sure your Bluetooth is on on the computer so it will pick up your controller.theres a video on you tube that's explains the transfer real well.

I record to an SD card on the controller and just take it off and connect the card to my PC and just copy the files.

I sometimes provide the videos to my customers when they want to know the elevation that photos or videos were taken from.

I record to an SD card on the controller and just take it off and connect the card to my PC and just copy the files.

I sometimes provide the videos to my customers when they want to know the elevation that photos or videos were taken from.

That's an easy, good way to do it 👍🏻

You might want to consider in addition or as an alternative enabling the recording of telemetry data in an SRT file as well. You then have the screen recording to use, and also the real-time telemetry as an overlay for the "good" video from the drone, or for other potential data uses. Turn on "subtitles" in the camera settings section, IIRC.

Also, don't forget accessing the TXT flight log for boatload of data that can be synced with the imagery.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rudyr