DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Downward vision sensor calibration error

pilot1

Reactions
Upon startup, I get this message. I tried going on my DJI assistant app to do a calibration, however when I click on calibration window, I just get a tutorial with the calibrate window in the lower right corner gray-ed out and a constant notice to reboot the aircraft. I have rebooted a dozen times and it still keeps re-apearing.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

Try my solution on Dji forum.
8933571b3341786fa1c7aa9f6d3add55.jpg

I had this issue last week. In my case it turned out that making 'Assistant 2' full screen before going to the 'Calibrate' window fixed the problem.

I have tried every combo including re-installing the DJI Assistant on my desktop. I keep getting a message to re-boot aircraft and the "calibrate" window on the lower right remains greyed out. I am assuming that the drone should remain plugged into the computer during this operation with the USB cable??? If it does, that is another issue since the cable is so short that it's a problem to place the drone in front of the screen and still reach the computer at the same time.

I have tried every combo including re-installing the DJI Assistant on my desktop. I keep getting a message to re-boot aircraft and the "calibrate" window on the lower right remains greyed out. I am assuming that the drone should remain plugged into the computer during this operation with the USB cable??? If it does, that is another issue since the cable is so short that it's a problem to place the drone in front of the screen and still reach the computer at the same time.
Try what I posted above, I had the same problem. And thousands of people.

I have tried it - no luck. I downloaded DJI assistant 2 on another computer. That one would not even show the Mavic when connected.
I guess it's a 2 hour hold tomorrow on the DJI support line. UGH!!!!!

I have tried it - no luck. I downloaded DJI assistant 2 on another computer. That one would not even show the Mavic when connected.
I guess it's a 2 hour hold tomorrow on the DJI support line. UGH!!!!!
OOhhh, BTW you went to Device Mannager to see if DJI has driver?

Yes with the Mavic plugged into the computer, I found it as Vision Interface 3 and a comment that Best Driver Already Installed.

I contacted DJI directly today. They had me reload the DJI Assistant with a previous version. That didn't help either on 2 separate computers.
I was told they would be getting back to me. UGH!!!!!!!!!

Have you tried the 'quick calibration' in the Go 4 app?
Just tap through from the Calibration Error message in the Status menu that appears when you connect.

Hey Tas47....you're my hero!!!
I did just that and went thru the tracing the square outlines. It did clear the error message. I still did get a note "for greater accuracy, calibrate with the DJI Assistant 2 APP (Which I am still unable to connect with) however at least I have a green banner and no "sys warning-check app" banner on the remote.
Again, thank you so very much!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phamvl3508