DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drakensburg - South Africa

beach_Dr

Reactions
Got a few days to go camping in a very remote camp caaled Injisuthi In spring late last year. The mountains where amazing to fly in! (And hike in...) hiking was a little restricted as my 6year old had some health issues, so could not manage long distances,so much of the flying was from camp. Drained my car battery charging drone batteries! No electricity at camp.

Amazing place ... Visited that area once and remember some really amazing early evening lightning storms.
Great video and captured the mood well ...

Very cool! Assuming DJI Mavic, which specific model? And, did you use normal settings or dlog-... and then color grade?

Very cool! Assuming DJI Mavic, which specific model? And, did you use normal settings or dlog-... and then color grade?

Mavic Pro 1, mostly shot in D-cinelike and then played with in Resolve. The time lapse at the beginning was also created and stabilized in resolve after shooting photos in waypoint mode.

Half a days hike up the mountain, or a 5 min flight..!

Got a few days to go camping in a very remote camp caaled Injisuthi In spring late last year. The mountains where amazing to fly in! (And hike in...) hiking was a little restricted as my 6year old had some health issues, so could not manage long distances,so much of the flying was from camp. Drained my car battery charging drone batteries! No electricity at camp.

Great video - so smooth and terrific transitions.

Love it when there are people in the shot showing scale. Great!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J