DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Dream of Summer

Nice refreshing video!! Great idea!! I’m looking forward to the spring!
Thanks!

I'm a summertime person, and don't really like cold weather.

Reactions: dozzn and kendrex
Thanks for the reminder of summer! The purple flower at 1:53 caught my eye - At the very end of summer last year I found a similar solo purple flower along a path in a field where I often run. At first I thought it was alone, but as I ventured further along the path, I saw others that were the same, gradually closer and closer together. They seemed to be some of the last remnants of summer as fall came on. Thanks for the memory of that day!

Chris

Don't let this cold get you down!

Loved this! Be patient, my friend, summer is just around the corner! Nice film. Liked the following scenes. Your pastoral environment is so soothing. Away from the hustle and bustle of a big city. Nice editing work also.

Dale

When I started to watch it, I was thinking how tired I am watch vids with snow in it.

Thanks for the surprise.

Nice and thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the reminder of summer! The purple flower at 1:53 caught my eye - At the very end of summer last year I found a similar solo purple flower along a path in a field where I often run. At first I thought it was alone, but as I ventured further along the path, I saw others that were the same, gradually closer and closer together. They seemed to be some of the last remnants of summer as fall came on. Thanks for the memory of that day!

Chris

Thanks, Chris!

I look for flowers as they make for cool b-roll.

Hey, you're wearing shoes in the beginning. What's up with that? No guts, no glory! :D

Hey, you're wearing shoes in the beginning. What's up with that? No guts, no glory! :D

Wasn't any problem to be out for a few minutes in "four below" (-20C) weather, but I was planning to be out for an hour or so.

Reactions: Squidinc
TLSetup.jpg

Set up camera to take time laps of today's accumulation. You'll notice bare footprints.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kotszamana